I have this beast with me for 4 weeks and then on July 4th I get to go back and hopefully get a physical rehabilitation schedule. I am hoping for 4-6 weeks of rehab and then I should be walking again. I figure I can do a little jog to 1st base and show them my scar in Edinburgh to get a designated runner.
I have attached a photo of the surgery scar... it is going to take some time to get over this and while I am impatient, I can not force it I guess.
Anyway... I wanted to thank you all for your thoughts, emails and dinners. Phil, thanks for your weekly updates, they are truly awesome. I plan to start getting out more and I will try to make it to a game in the next two weeks.
Take care.. hope you are well and hope to see you all soon.
Swedish Chef
No comments:
Post a Comment